Thursday, February 16, 2012

PAX fundraising event for C@T & CIE Magnet Programs at South Miami K-8

On Saturday, 28 January I had the honor of volunteering for this wonderful event at PAX to raise money for my daughter's school for the C@T & CIE magnet programs at South Miami K-8.  What a night! I didn't quite know what I was in store for but at the end of the evening I was sure glad I had attended and helped out.  The Art done by the students was amazing to say the least.  The music by the band Suenalo awesome!!!! There was dancing and even a food truck.  Seeing all the students dressed up and with their parents was great.  A special thanks to PAX, Ms. Polin and Ms. Parra for this wonderful, eclectic fantastic event!!!




Master Painting incorporating all student works for auction!


Elizabeth's Art Work


Food Truck!

My daughter, Elizabeth leaving her mark








Ms. Polin & Ms. Parra


Enjoying Suenalo!



Art Mural :)
It was a truly memorable night!

Don't forget to check out PAX: Come in and experience world music, art, theater and film or just sit back, relax, Free Wifi....337 SW 8th Street (directly under the 95 overpass on your left), Miami, FL 33130
http://paxmiami.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment