Thursday, February 2, 2012

Introducing "Recent Photos of Events"

There are obviously so many events around town and sometimes even happening on the same day that I can't possibly attend them all (although I wish I could lol).  I've created a category in my blog called "Events attended by moi".  In this section you can see pics of moi and my family at these events.  Here, you can see how fun these events are.  So, what about the events I can't attend and there are plenty, I thought why not create a category in my blog where you can see the events for yourself captured by others.  That way if your curious or not really sure if its worth it you can see for yourself..and you know what they say a picture is worth a thousand words...brilliant I say.  So under categories check out "Recent Photos of Events".  As always remember to go Out and About with EC!

P.S. Please feel free to leave comments especially if you've attended one of these events! I'd love to hear from you all and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment