Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photos of the Brickell Food & Wine Festival Pre-Party Kick-Off Event on 12/8/11

I did attend this but honestly I forgot my camera that night :( I also didn't think this event was that great compared to so many others I've attended. The pictures sure look better though lol! Not yet sure if I'll be attending the official event in March will see....

Taste of Brickell Food & Wine Festival Pre-Party Kick-Off Event at Mary Brickell Village on Thursday, December 8, 2011.  They had tastings from several of Mary Brickell’s Resturants, a Wine And Champagne Sampling By Cavan Liquor and a bar by Blue Martini.  They also had a Fashion show featuring fashions from Mary Brickell Village’s boutiques and shops with hair styles and make up by Toni & Guy.

Taste of Brickell Food & Wine Festival will be held March 24-25, 2012 and tickets will sell out fast so be sure to purchase your tickets now online at www.tasteofbrickell.com, $50 VIP | $75 at th door















No comments:

Post a Comment