Monday, February 27, 2012

Adriana's 5th Birthday

Ok so I've introduced you to my oldest daughter, Elizabeth.  Now it's time to meet my youngest daughter, Adriana.  Adriana just celebrated a birthday she turned 5.  We weren't really sure what we would do for her birthday and it was a back and forth situation as usual with us lol. 

We finally decided with a theme of "Alvin and the Chipmunks" and although I planned for a small party we, of course changed our minds and in the end decided to take some cupcakes to her school  along with goodie bags and some coloring books I had made myself. 

We tossed up Legoland vs. the party and of course Legoland won.  Hopefully, Legoland will be visited this summer!

Here are some pictures of her birthday celebration with her friends at school....

Goodie Bags

Coloring Books

Personalized Tags

This would've been the invitation lol

Celebrating at her school



Adriana and Joshua <3

Adriana and Andrew

Adriana and Katie

Celebrating with Bibi since they share a birthday

My very own tablet!

No comments:

Post a Comment