Wednesday, January 18, 2012

South Florida Science Museum


My dear friend sent me this link and told me to check it out and I know what your thinking "it's West Palm Beach" but it looks like a really neat, cool place to take the kids I know mine would love it can we say road trip!!!!! Enjoy



SOUTH FLORIDA SCIENCE MUSEUM
http://www.sfsm.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.main&

For complete details check out all the upcoming events above! These 2 events caught my eye....



 
January 20, 2012 from 6:30-10:00pm
Purchase advance online tickets by clicking here: http://wellingtonchamber.com/2011/12/dark-sky-2012/
Tickets $10.00 at the door.
Village Park
11700 Pierson Road
Wellington, Florida 33414




Friday, Jan.27, 2012 from 6pm to 10pm
Roam around with the dinosaurs after the sun goes down.  The evening will feature feedings in the aquarium, dino fossil labs, lectures, crafts, and more.  Guests are sure to have a roaring good time!

-Laser Concerts are shown every 2nd Saturday night of each month.  Cost: $8 for Members and $10 for Non-Members





No comments:

Post a Comment