Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stop Judging Other Mothers

by boredmommy (http://blogs.babble.com)

I have been judged by other moms, and truth be told, I have judged as well.

It sucks on both sides.

Motherhood is hard enough without having to deal with judgment from other mothers.

Is it really that hard to just be supportive of one another, and just mind your own business?

Let me help you, by sharing my personal Mommy Mantra.

Repeat after me:
*
Dear Mothers,
I don’t care if you breastfeed or formula feed.
I don’t care if you carry your baby in a sling, or push your babe in a stroller.
I don’t care if you cloth diaper or buy disposable.
I don’t care if your baby uses a pacifier, or sucks their thumb.
I don’t care if your baby eats organic food or not.
I don’t care if your kids watch tv.
I don’t care because I’m busy trying to raise strong, productive, loving, healthy, positive human beings.
I do care that you feel that you can reach out to your fellow mothers without judgment or shame.
I do care that you feel supported.

As a mother TO a mother, I SUPPORT you 100%.

Seriously, because anything less just sucks.

Kick judgment in the ass.

Just support each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment