Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The mother who says having these two children is the biggest regret of her life!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2303588/The-mother-says-having-children-biggest-regret-life.html#ixzz2PuPJefdS

Wow! Talk about being honest about your feelings. Even after reading this article though I don't get it....I feel sad for her children and mostly I feel sad for her. Don't get me wrong I respect everyone's decision but some of her statements contradict themselves. If you don't want to be a parent then don't be simple! Parenting isn't for everyone there's nothing wrong with that. 

I speak honestly when I've had moments or even days where my children have driven me crazy and I've wanted to be alone on an island somewhere (don't we all) but it's just that a quick thought......

She says she fulfilled her job and did it well.  Honestly I think she failed! 

This one is a sure must read for all!

1 comment:

  1. I found this post informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates, thanks for sharing. . .
    warehousing and storage in mysore.

    ReplyDelete